A Day in Hell UK 2020
A personal journey through Hell.
In a year where the boundaries of what is normal keep shifting, we pay tribute to the race which never was, Paris Roubaix. Determined to mirror the glory and the suffering of the Queen of the Classics, we have stitched together some of the greatest Grave* across the UK: the only way to experience the race this year will be to ride a version of it yourself.
Events will be held in:
Taking place over the 24th and 25th of October, you may time your trip to Hell around your schedule and you may roll on our off the route at a place convenient to you. Simply ride your local route and then reward yourself with a Belgian beer, some frites and a comfy place to watch the racing
Everyone who completes a route will be given a limited edition A Day in Hell reward, to be collected from your local clubhouse or partner Cafe a week after the event.
Sign up below to stay up to date and have the chance to claim your reward
Things to Note:
- All of our routes have been test ridden and are designed to be 28c passable. However, definitions of this may vary, and you undertake to ride any route at your own risk
- . Please make sure you are self-sufficient on the road, as there will be no support during this ride beyond that which you or any friends can provide you with.
- Please be considerate to others on paths and bridleways. Many of these are shared use.
- Please do not ride in groups which exceed local Covid-19 Restrictions
- If you or anyone in your family have any symptoms of COVID-19
*Footnote:**'gravé' - defined as "(an area of) farm track/road/footpath/bridleway etc. which consists of potholes, loose paving, stones, rubble, and mud."