Open Core Summit (OCS) 2020 Digital
Open Core Summit (OCS) is the global COSS (Commercial Open-Source Software) ecosystem conference focused on accelerating the distribution of knowledge in COSS for enterprise customers and consumers, cloud providers, software builders, company founders, FOSS developers, investors, analysts and everyone excited to learn, meet and collaborate on all things at the intersection of Open-Source and business!
OCS 2020 Digital is our second annual conference, following-up from the inaugural Open Core Summit last year in 2019 which occurred in-person at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.
This year, we are bringing OCS to the world on a new online platform built for the globally distributed web! Learn about COSS from the comfort of your home and engage with the best builders, leaders and visionaries in COSS: 10,000+ Attendees (Enterprise, Operators, FOSS Creators, Cloud + more), 500+ Investors, 400+ mentors, 200+ Speakers (50%+ women/diverse headlines), 50+ Sponsors, 3 Days
Day 1: Keynotes, Panels, Firesides
- Gain first-hand knowledge, insights and inspiration from the founders, operational executives, and investors behind many of the most successful industry-shaping COSS companies like Red Hat, HashiCorp, GitLab, Liferay, Magento, Confluent, Neo4j, CloudBees, Acquia, Docker and more.
- Learn about the latest new trends, innovations and the global technology shift towards an open future and the fusion of commercialization and open source (COSS).
- 15 major sessions, all day!
Day 2: Breakout Sessions
- Understand pragmatic, domain-focused best-practices from leaders of engineering, product, hiring, ecosystem, finance, licensing, sales, marketing and strategy functions across many pioneering and leading COSS companies.
- 170+ sessions with the core deep-dive content!
Day 3: Workshops and 1:1 Interactions with Mentors
- Deeply engage with, network and meet the world's leading COSS execs, founders and investors to dig into the best practices, real-time insights in COSS.
Some of the 100~ founding speakers from OCS SF 2019:
- Andi Gutmans, Co-Creator of PHP & GM for major data services at AWS
- Alex Weidauer, Co-Founder of Rasa
- Ben Golub, Former CEO of Gluster, Docker & Current CEO of Storj Labs
- Ben Halpern, Founder and Creator of DEV Community
- Bassam Tabbara, Creator of Rook, Crossplane and Founder/CEO of Upbound
- Bruce Perens, Co-Founder of the Open Source Initiative, author of The Open Source Definition and movement
- Bernard Golden, Head of Cloud Strategy at Capital One
- David Henkel-Wallace, Co-Founder one of the first COSS companies ever: Cygnus
- Daniel Lopez, Co-Founder of Bitnami
- Deborah Bryant, OSPO Head at Red Hat and OSI Board Member Emeritus
- Emil Eifrem, Creator of Neo4j & Founder/CEO of Neo4j, Inc.
- Gabriele Columbro, Founder and Executive Director of FINOS
- Glenn Solomon, General Partner at GGV Capital
- Haoyuan Li, Founder, CTO, Chairman at Alluxio
- Isaac Schlueter, Creator of npm & Founder/CEO/CPO of npm, inc.
- John Gould, Senior Corporate Counsel: Product, Privacy, and Intellectual Property at Cloudera
- Jerry Chen, General Partner at Greylock Partners
- Kyle Mathews, Creator of GatsbyJS
- Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Chief Scientist at Cloudbees & Creator of Jenkins
- Loris Degioanni, Co-Creator of Wireshark and Founder/CTO of Sysdig
- Matt Miller, General Partner at Sequoia Capital
- Marco Palladino, Creator of Kong & Co-Founder/CTO of Kong, Inc.
- Martin Casado, Co-Founder of Nicira & General Partner at Andreessen Horowitz
- Mike Volpi, Co-Founder & General Partner of Index Ventures US
- Maxime Beauchemin, Creator of Apache Airflow and Apache Superset
- Martin Van Ryswyk, EVP Product and Engineering at DataStax
- Naren Gupta, Chairman of Red Hat
- Naveed Sherwani, CEO of SiFive
- Jay Kreps, Co-Founder / CTO of Confluent & Co-Creator of Apache Kafka
- Peter Zaitsev, Co-Founder & CEO of Percona
- Paul Dix, InfluxDB Creator, Founder/CTO of InfluxData
- Sheng Liang, Co-Founder of Rancher Labs
- Scott Raney, General Partner at Redpoint Ventures
- Sugu Sougoumarane, CTO and Co-founder at PlanetScale
- Tracey Miranda, Director of Open Source Community at Cloudbees
We look forward to welcoming you to the second annual Open Core Summit on December 16th, 17th and 18th in 2020!
Registration is not currently available.