Workshop on Resource Efficiency 05 September 2023
Our food system is broken and needs urgent re-shaping for how we are using the planet's resources. Deep-Dive into problems that hinder resource efficiency with today's agro-food system. Join a diverse community for a better understanding of whose problem it is, what their sources are, and their effects. Let open-innovation experts guide you to finish up with opportunity statements, that are the basis for radical solutions and ideas.
This specific workshop will be hosting teams from the Innovation Booster for Sports & Physical Activity to deep-dive also into challenges concerning resource efficiency with sport and nutrition.
Participation will offer the possibility of submitting ideas, and receiving an incubation coaching and voucher of CHF 5'000.- to develop it further into a project, pitch it to an expert panel, and be granted up to CHF 30'000,- to bring it to life.
In 2022 the workshops stimulated the development of 11 radical ideas to be funded. Join to be the next idea creator.
A reservation fee of CHF 100,- per participant is asked at registration. This will be refunded after participation. Late cancellations (1 Week prior to the event and no-shows are not eligible for refunds.)
05 September 2023
- 13:00 Doors Opening, light lunch, and warm/cold drinks
- 13:30 Workshop incl. apéro
- 18:00 End
The Innovation Booster Swiss Food Ecosystems is one of 18 innovation boosters powered by Innosuisse. Together we culture of open innovation and co-creation with a multi-stakeholder approach to building next generations’ Swiss Food Ecosystems by tackling the most pressing issues.
**Important Notice: ** With the purchase of this ticket, you agree on being tagged on social media posts and pictures taken during the event. Please contact us for further information or in case you disagree via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join, create, and innovate with us.
INNOSpace is a creative co-lab 20 minutes from Bern Railway-Station
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Come with an open mind and a willingness to contribute actively and constructively to the topic at hand
- Be ready to actively exchange with others in an open innovation and co-creation mode
- Be prepared to join a multidisciplinary team working on the development of an opportunity
- Be interested in submitting a project/idea, with a team to the upcoming ideation campaign (See submission dates on the homepage)
- Be prepared to pitch in front of an expert jury (date to be confirmed | 08:00-18:00 online)