2022 PELGBA Annual Conference
Date: Friday 24th June 2022
Location: Room 1&2, DDRC, Distillery Building, 145-151 Church St
Time: event starts at 10am & finishes at 3.30pm approx.
Registration, Networking and Tea/Coffee from 9.30am
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Chair: The Hon. Mr. Justice Gerard Hogan
Keynote address by Mr Frank Clarke SC, former Chief Justice of Ireland on Mediation in environmental and planning disputes.
- Tom Flynn SC
- Dermot Flanagan SC
- Suzanne Murray SC
- Aoife Carroll BL
- Aine Ryall, Centre for Law & the Environment, UCC
Among the topics that will be covered:
- General update on Planning and Environmental Law
- Height and Apartment Guidelines
- Section 5 determinations
- Mediation and Environmental Law
- Climate Change
- Costs in Judicial Review
- Strategic Litigation Against Public Participation
- The Future of Environmental Rule of Law
4 CPD Points available
Open to all event
In person only
Followed by a drinks reception in the Sheds between 3.30pm and 5pm
For more information and details of other upcoming events from the Planning, Environment and Local Government Bar Association (PELGBA), please visit www.pelgba.ie.