Dublin International Arbitration Day 2021
This year the 9th annual Dublin International Arbitration Day, Ireland’s leading conference on international arbitration will take place on Friday, 19 November 2021. The Conference offers an outstanding line up of international expert speakers on matters of topical interest.
The Conference will commence with a contributions from leading international and domestic arbitration practitioners.
Topic Sessions include:
- Achieving Diversity in International Arbitration: A lot done more to do?
- EU law: What is coming down the track for International Commercial Arbitration
- Is a Common Code of Conduct for Arbitrators necessary?
- Are Witness Statements in International Arbitration worth the paper they are written on?
- Quick Fire Round - A selection of topics
The CPD accredited Conference sessions will be complemented by a busy social programme that evening including a drinks reception and gala dinner in the historical King’s Inns and a night of traditional Irish music.
For more information please visit https://arbitrationireland.com/
Attendance: 6.5 CPD points